Celebrating YES 10th Anniversary!

Celebrating YES 10th Anniversary!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

YES 2011 Experience - Fazri Hassan




I have been involved in a lot of school activities from my arrival up until now. In the first month I was recruited by my English teacher to be a forensic member. I got my first medal in this competition. The best thing I achieved in this competition was that I managed to qualify for the state forensics competition with all the schools in Wisconsin and won a silver medal.

I am also involved in the school musical theatre where I play a role as a high school boy in the 1920s. I'm also a tango dancer in the musical theatre. It was so amazing when I found out that a lot of people were impressed with my dancing.

Then, I got nominated as a student of the month on March. I was quite surprised because there are lot of talented students in my school.



My family here is so awesome. I do a lot of chores since I live in farm in the countryside. Before I go to school, I have to put wood in the wood furnace then feed my host family's sheep.

My upcoming activities are state choir, prom and graduation. At the end of my stay here I'll be competing in the FFA state convention in two categories. That means that while I'm in here I'll be in 3 state level competitions.

I hope you enjoy reading my journal. Hope to see you later, bye!

Mohd. Fazri Hassan
YES 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment